Endure

2 Timothy 2:3-4 New King James Version (NKJV) 3 You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. My faith is being tested right now. In the last few weeks it seems that if it isn't one thing, it's another. I'm sure at least one person reading this can relate. God made me a promise and I know that He doesn't lie. As I move closer to the fulfillment of my promise, the opposition seems to have intensified. I have come to the conclusion that giving up is not an option even on my worst day. With tears in my eyes sometimes I have to dig down deep and worship the Lord. In prayer last night, God took me to 2 Timothy 3:3-4. He reminded me to endure hardship just like Jesus did. Jesus came to be an example for us all of how to endure while being lied on, mistreated, and even facing death. He reminded me not to worry about my "stuff" but to please Him and He will take care of everything that conerns me.